If you have a good business idea and plan to start your own business, the first step in the business world is to look at the options for the most appropriate form of business you should be establishing. Establishing a company is a complex process in which all options should be considered both from the tax aspect and from the aspect of the activity itself, because it is important to define the appropriate form of a newly created company.
Establishing a company
Common questions that arise at this stage are:
- What is the administrative process of establishing a company and how long does it take?
- What are the costs of establishing a company?
- Do I open an entrepreneurial agency, association or limited?
- Do I have to be a „paušalac” or run a business book?
- What are my tax and administrative obligations?
Financial Development, as your business partner, offers you a consulting service to look at all possible options for establishing a company and choosing the most optimal solution. Analyzing in detail your needs, the activity you are planning to deal with, and the tax aspect of future business transactions, we form a well-founded opinion. We also provide the service of establishment in the APR, preparation of the necessary documentation, submission of applications to the APR, registration with the tax administration, making a seal and opening a bank account in the bank.
Types of Companies
The most common forms of establishment of the company are:
- Limited liability company
- Association of Citizens
- Entrepreneurial agency
- Stock company/Corporation